Amazon Gift Card Balance: If you have an amazon gift card and you want to check amazon gift card balance then simply see our article and know how to check amazon gift card balance amount.
If you want to know where to buy your Gift Card to buy on Amazon and how to REDEEM it here you will find ALL the details.
If you are thinking of giving an Amazon gift card but do not know where to get it, or if they gave you one and you are not sure how to redeem it, in this article we tell you how to do it.
HOW TO CHECK AMAZON GIFT CARD BALANCE
You can check amazon gift card balance on your desktop and mobile. Simply know about how to check amazon gift card balance using two methods:
CHECK AMAZON GIFT CARD BALANCE ON DESKTOP
- Go to amazon.com, login to your amazon account. Now go to Accounts and Lists and select your account.
- Under Your account you see some options like Your Orders, Login and Security and Gift Cards etc.
- Click on Gift Cards Option.
- Now you will redirected to the page where you can check the balance of your amazon gift card.
CHECK AMAZON GIFT CARD BALANCE ON MOBILE
- First go to the amazon app and click on the menu button, which is 3 parallel lines button.
- Go to Your Account.
- Check for Amazon Wallet section and click on it. See for Manage Gift Card Balance option.
- Now select it and type your gift card and you can check the amazon card balance.
WHAT IS AN AMAZON GIFT CARD?
Gift cards are plastic with a built-in microchip that is loaded with an amount of money that is normally not very high for the purpose of making purchases or payments defined by the National Commission for the Protection and Defense of Users of Financial Services (Condusef).
Amazon gift cards are issued by Washington-based ACI Gift Cards LLC. This plastic works to make purchases on the platform with the assigned balance and is automatically charged to a personal Amazon account.
This card is an attractive alternative since you can get any product or that is available on Amazon.
HOW ARE AMAZON GIFT CARDS USED?
The gift card has a balance defined by the cost of the plastic that is automatically added to the Amazon account. With the balance of the gift card, you can make purchases within the platform as long as the value of the product is equal to or less than the balance.
If you do not use the entire balance, you can do it in subsequent purchases, even if the product exceeds the assigned balance of the gift card, the amount pending payment may be covered by another payment method.
HOW TO BUY YOUR AMAZON GIFT CARD ONLINE?
To buy your Amazon gift card online you must enter amazon.com.mx, once you enter the site you can choose the design of your card between themes or photos to personalize the plastic.
Also on the site you can select the amount of your choice, a message, and even determine if you prefer the Amazon card to be electronic or if you print it.
HOW IS THE AMAZON DIGITAL GIFT CARD USED?
- The possibility of making a personalized gift in amount, design and even including a message.
- It is safer – and fun – than giving away cash.
- It can be a perfect gift to give to someone at a distance.
- It allows someone to shop online, even if they don’t have a credit or debit card.
HOW TO REDEEM AMAZON GIFT CARD
To redeem the Amazon gift card, you must first have an account with Amazon. Then follow these simple four steps:
- Find the redemption CODE: To redeem your Amazon card you need your code, which is usually 14 to 15 characters. On physical cards, you will need to scratch the protective layer on the back of the card, this code is different from the 16 numbers on your card.
- Choose My Account: Once you enter the Amazon site, enter your account with your registered data.
- Click on Gift Cards: When entering your account you will be able to choose between several options such as Prime, configure your payment method and to obtain your Amazon Gift Card.
- Enter your Exchange Code: When providing your code you must choose ‘Apply Balance’ to conclude your process. Remember that you can enter your code when paying for an item.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF AMAZON CARD
The idea of using or giving an Amazon card can be a good alternative since you get a free shipping service and it allows you to keep your bank card details safe. However, there are also other aspects that you should evaluate, therefore, we present the advantages and disadvantages of the Amazon Card:
ADVANTAGES OF AMAZON GIFT CARD
- You don’t load cash, and the balance can only be redeemed with a code.
- Can be shipped remotely.
- It does not expose your bank details.
- There are no charges for the service.
DISADVANTAGES OF AMAZON GIFT CARD
- They are valid for 5 years from the moment of activation.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- You can only use the card on eligible products on Amazon.com.
CAN AMAZON PRIME BE PURCHASED WITH A GIFT CARD?
If you are considering enabling Amazon Prime with your Gift Card, you should know that it is a subscription service, so you will not be able to do so. To have this Amazon service you need to have an account and pay for the service.
The only way to get it FREE is with the 30-day trial, although when that period ends you will have to pay for the service.
Now you know how to obtain and redeem a gift card, but still have doubts? or you already have it, tell us what you think about the amazon gift card.